Who are we?
H3 Property is based in Edinburgh and is a family run, dynamic and innovative letting agent.
H3 Property was established in 2018 so is relatively new, however, the family have been involved in all aspects of the property business for over 20 years.
We are registered landlords and registered fully insured letting agents. We currently manage over 10 million pounds of property in Edinburgh alone and this is increasing every day as our reputation grows.
Our goal is to maximise landlords’ returns whilst minimising the stress and uncertainty that can be involved in renting out properties to private individuals.
Although we offer a traditional agency service we believe that this can be best achieved via our unique 365 Management Service.
365 Management Service Overview
The aim of the service is to give owners peace of mind by offering a healthy, certain, long term income stream whilst removing all of the stress of managing and maintaining the property.
- For suitable properties, we offer long term agreements (typically 2-5 year agreements) with guaranteed rents and more certain terms than those permitted by the standard Scottish Private Tenancy leases.
- We offer rapid, stress free property take on thereby minimising your void period if your property is currently unoccupied
- Please note that we can undertake contactless viewings of properties during the COVID 19 lockdown thereby minimising risk to owners and prospective sub tenants. We will also organise pre tenancy deep cleans by COVID-19 aware cleaners.
- We are truly a one stop shop from the point any agreement is signed
- We handle all sub tenant interactions management and any chageovers as necessary.
- We guarantee 24 hour cover of your property. Our team are on call 24 hours, 365 days of year and will handle all tenant queries.
- Our own in house maintenance team will rapidly carry out all routine repairs for free required to the property free without troubling the owner
- We guarantee that all legislation will be met on an ongoing basis by managing all necessary inspections on behalf of the owner (currently including: gas safe inspections, carbon monoxide alarms, all electrical inspection and legionaries)
- We guarantee to hand the property back in the condition it was given to us allowing for normal wear and tear.
- We believe we offer extremely competitive rents especially when the following is factored in:
- No lost rent through void periods
- Costs for all routine maintenance are borne by us
- Full management service included (competitors charge up to15%)
- Payment is guaranteed for the duration of the lease
- We aim to stand out from our competitors by providing a tailored bespoke service to each of our clients.
Your expected rental/yield return is guaranteed as you have no further outgoings when we manage your property, with the exception of Statutory Notices, Damp/Rot works and Communal Repairs.
- Average 2 bed property
- Monthly return of £800 per calendar month
- Yearly return of £9600.00 for our clients
Why risk unexpected potential roofing/plumbing/electrical or any unexpected emergency when our company guarantee that we can due to unique structure and our own in 24 hour maintenance team which our competitors can not match.
See why our clients return. 100% return business from our clients.
Jonathon is a member of ARLA Propertymark