How do I find out who supplies my electricity and gas?

If the utility providers are not listed on your inventory please contact M Pass on 0845 270 9101 to find out the electricity supplier and Transco on 0870 608 1524 for the gas supplier.

For any council tax enquires please contact Edinburgh Council on 0131 200 2000.